February 02, 2007

The feel of real paper/deposit/pre-readings!

I finally received my packet from INSEAD, with a signed "congratulations" on the page. There's something more personal about paper when compared to getting an e-mail. It just feels better.

Anyway, I now need to figure out how to wire Euros from the US. Does anyone know? for e.g. can I go to my local Bank Of America and can they give me a check made out to INSEAD in euros? Or am I asking a very stupid question..? I need to send the cash by Feb 16th.

I need to buy the study pre-requisites to brush up accounting and finance and what not. Once I get the finance books and read them, I hope I don't feel like a "monkey in a maths Olympiad"

3 comments:

Iday said...

can I go to my local Bank Of America and can they give me a check made out to INSEAD in euros?

that should definitely be possible. I did the same, walked into my local bank in India and they gave me a check made out to Chicago GSB in US$?

Achilles said...

thannks for the comment.

yeah i will try to focus more on official GMAT prep tests. i think there are 4 of them.
Anyways, giging Kaplan test was a nice jolt and a wake up call to get more serious, which is necessary sometimes.

Congrats, for the INSEAD admit...

zanat0s said...

have you read about INSEAD? congrats for joining

http://zanat0s.typepad.com

let;s link